An electrical fire caused about $10,000 damage to a vacant two-story building at 227 Junction Ave., fire officials said.
Firefighters found heavy smoke coming from the building, owned by Mwalimu Triplett of Toledo, when they responded about 11:50 p.m. Wednesday. They brought the fire under control in about 15 minutes.
The blaze began in an inside wall near a side door on the first floor, officials said.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.