ROSSFORD - A fire here yesterday caused $20,000 damage to an occupied duplex on Riverview Place, Fire Chief James Verbosky said.
The 9:45 a.m. blaze at 205 1/2 Riverview Place was attributed to a computer malfunction. Neither of the two occupants was injured.
Crews contained the fire to the duplex's upper level.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.