Loading…
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
Published: Sunday, 12/10/2006

Fire at North Toledo duplex causes $5,000 damage

A blaze blamed on electrical wiring in the walls caused about $5,000 damage yesterday to a North Toledo duplex and displaced the occupant.

Tina Bartlett was not home at 926 Stickney Ave. when the fire was reported just before noon. A neighbor noticed smoke coming out of an attic vent and called 911, fire Capt. Russell Jurski said. Firefighters found fire in the ceiling of the upper unit, the captain said.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.