An apartment building in the 3000 block of Hilltop Boulevard near North Byrne Road in West Toledo was evacuated about 6:45 this morning for what apparently started as a stove grease fire in one of the apartments.
Fire crews had the fire under control in about 15 minutes. There were no reported injuries, authorities said.
Read more in later editions of The Blade and toledoblade.com
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.