Loading…
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
Published: Thursday, 2/21/2008

Person rescued from house fire in central Toledo

BLADE STAFF

A person was injured in a house fire early Thursday in the 400 block of Victoria Place in central Toledo, authorities said.

The victim, whose name was not immediately available, suffered smoke inhalation and was transported to St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center.

Fire crews arrived about 6:10 a.m. They evacuated the person and knocked down the main body of the fire within about 10 minutes.

Their efforts were hampered by discovery of propane tanks in the house.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.