Toledo fire crews were busy overnight Monday, responding to multiple house fires.
A fire caused by an electrical issue was reported at 3:44 a.m. Monday at 5447 San Juan Dr. in West Toledo.
The fire started in an attached garage, said Toledo fire Lt. Matthew Hertzfeld, noting damage to the property was estimated at $30,000.
The auditor's Web site lists Terry and Cinthy Schultz as the homeowners.
The property was built in 1969 and was valued at $103,000.
Firefighters also responded to an electrical fire Sunday at 8:02 p.m at 4048 Pinecrest Dr. in West Toledo.
Lieutenant Hertzfeld estimated damage at $8,000.
The house, built in 1975, is valued at $133,500 and is owned by Stephen and Susan Urbanski, according to Lucas County auditor records.
Crews responded to a third fire at 2:46 a.m. Monday at 391 Dennis Ct. in which six people escaped from the burning building without injury. The fire, Lt. Hertzfeld said, appears to be the result of "unattended smoking materials," possibly a cigarette.
The Red Cross was called to assist the family; damage to the property is estimated at $25,000.
The auditor's Web site did not have information about the property.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.