OTTAWA LAKE — The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is seeking witnesses to an accident last week that resulted in the death of Kathy J. Crittenden, 65, of Temperance.
The accident occurred at 5:40 p.m. on Aug. 28 on Goetz Road west of Sylvania-Petersburg Road in Whiteford Township. The car of Ms. Crittenden, who died the following morning in Toledo Hospital, was eastbound on Goetz Road when it went out of control, entered a ditch on the south side of the road, and overturned.
- Flora Poad: 1921-2014; Lucas County resident loved library work
- John Schwepe [1935-2014]; Computer manager a devout Lutheran
- Tecumseh woman dies in crash with tow truck
- Martha Rose Zeitzheim [1941-2014]; Port Clinton real estate broker active in church and community
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air