OTTAWA LAKE — The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is seeking witnesses to an accident last week that resulted in the death of Kathy J. Crittenden, 65, of Temperance.
The accident occurred at 5:40 p.m. on Aug. 28 on Goetz Road west of Sylvania-Petersburg Road in Whiteford Township. The car of Ms. Crittenden, who died the following morning in Toledo Hospital, was eastbound on Goetz Road when it went out of control, entered a ditch on the south side of the road, and overturned.
- Jennifer Rockwood: 1951-2015; Theater director cultivated careers as UT instructor
- Richard Jacobs: 1931-2015; Industry chemist taught at BGSU
- NB I-75 near Dunbridge reopens after rollover crash
- Paul McCrory Jr: 1934-2015; Lawyer ran for county treasurer, prosecutor
- Virginia M. Stevenson (1934-2015)