A fire in a South Toledo home Saturday displaced two adults and four children.
Responding to a report of smoke coming from the attic of 235 Hanover St., Toledo firefighters arrived about 1:20 p.m. and found fire on the second floor of the two-story wood-frame house, Toledo fire Lt. Matthew Hertzfeld said.
The cause was electrical, and the loss was estimated at $10,000.
No one was injured.
Everyone inside the owner-occupied house got out.
Lucas County auditor’s records list the owner as Azsha Kincaid-Day.
The American Red Cross helped the home’s occupants with food, clothing, and temporary lodging, said Ken Robinson of the Toledo chapter.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.