Polls will be open in Ohio from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
What to take: Voters should take a picture identification, such as a driver's license, or a copy of a utility bill, bank statement, government document, or paycheck with their name and current address.
Where to get more information:
● Lucas County -- www.co.lucas.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=74 or 419-213-4001
● Wood County -- www.co.wood.oh.us/BOE/ or 419-354-9120
● Fulton County -- http://www.fultoncountyoh.com/index.aspx?NID=92 or 419-335-6841
● Ottawa County -- co.ottawa.oh.us/OCBoardofElections/index2.htm or 419-898-3071
● Sandusky County -- sandusky-county.org/Elected%20Officials/Board%20of%20Elections/default.asp or 419-334-6180
● Hancock County -- www.hancockboardofelections.com or 419-422-3245
● Seneca County -- electionsonthe.net/oh/seneca or 419-447-4424
● Ohio Secretary of State's Office -- www.sos.state.oh.us
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.