Tickets for President Obama's appearance Wednesday in Bowling Green will be available beginning Monday.
The speech will be at Bowling Green State University's Stroh Center; doors for the event will open at 10:30 a.m. The event is free but tickets are required. One ticket per person will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets will be available starting at 10 a.m. at:
- Obama For America-OH Bowling Green Office, 123 East Court St., Bowling Green
- Obama For America-OH Perrysburg Office, 118 East Third St., Perrysburg
- Obama For America-OH Maumee Office, 433 West Dussel Drive, Maumee
- Obama For America-OH Toledo Office, 119 North Ontario St., Toledo
- Stroh Center, BGSU, 1535 East Wooster St., Bowling Green
Republican challenger Mitt Romney will be in Toledo on the same day; he will appear at the SeaGate Convention Centre at 5 p.m. Doors for the event open at 3 p.m. and tickets are available through the campaign online at mittromney.com/states/ohio. Tickets can also be obtained through the Lucas County Republican Party at email@example.com or by phone at 419-482-0506.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.