For more than 25 years, ProMedica has provided comprehensive health care to patients and their families throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. This includes the 3.3 million patients we served last year.
ProMedica is a Mission-based, not-for-profit healthcare system headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. We bring together a large network of health services, including pharmacy, home health care, hospice and rehabilitation; ProMedica Physicians, a physician group of more than 400 providers; and state-of-the-art hospitals, including:
• ProMedica Bay Park Hospital
• ProMedica Bixby Hospital
• ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital
• ProMedica Flower Hospital
• ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital
• ProMedica Herrick Hospital
• ProMedica St. Luke’s Hospital
• ProMedica Toledo Children’s Hospital
• ProMedica Toledo Hospital
• ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital, a Division of ProMedica Toledo Hospital
• Lima Memorial Health System Our caring team consists of 1,644 physicians, more than 14,000 employees, more than 2,400 volunteers and 378 volunteer board members.
Our 12 foundations have raised $7.5 million through philanthropy. In addition, we are proud to be a partner in the community, donating $116.5 million in scholarships and programming for the benefit of our communities.
We have achieved distinction locally, regionally and nationally from consumer surveys, legislative offices, advocacy groups, healthcare regulatory and accrediting agencies for patient’s satisfaction, vascular surgery, stroke care, chest pain, bariatric surgery, trauma care, diabetes management, and breast imaging. We strive for these distinctions to ensure that, no matter what you or your family needs, we are here to improve your health and well-being.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.