• Deerfield American Legion, 105 West River St., Deerfield, Mich., will serve an all-you-can-eat breakfast the second Sunday of each month September through April from 9 a.m. until noon. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, sausage gravy, biscuit, milk, coffee, and juice. Cost: adults, $5.50; seniors, $5; ages 5-15, $3.50, and under 5, free. 517-447-4392.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, buffet, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. the third Sunday of each month. $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for children ages 2-15, free for children under age 2. 419-877-6171.
• Conn-Weissenberger Post 587, 2020 West Alexis Rd., every Friday from 5-7 p.m. Included is all the fish you can eat, macaroni, french fries, a piece of chicken, and applesauce for $7; for shrimp instead of fish, $7.50. Combination of both, $9. 419-471-0587.
• Maumee Eagles, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, every Friday from 5-8 p.m. All-you-can-eat pollock for $7.50. Details: 419-893-3821.
• VFW Post 2898, 3925 West Alexis, Sept. 8, 5-7 p.m. Dinner to benefit hospitalized veterans. Brats, pickles, potato chips, and macaroni salad for $5. Details: 419-704-7672.
• East Toledo Senior Activities Center, 1001 White St., Sept. 8, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Chicken paprikas, Hungarian noodles with gravy, green beans, dinner roll, dessert, and beverage (dine-in only). Cost: $7 per person in advance or $9 day of dinner. To purchase tickets or for information call 419-691-2254 by Sept. 6.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, from 5-8 p.m. the first Saturday of the month. Steak fry includes baked potato, salad, rolls and butter, coffee. Cost: $11. Details: 419-877-5171.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.