• Craft and gift displayers invited to display at the 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 19 show at Gladieux Meadows, 4330 Heatherdowns Blvd. Rental information: leave message at 419-537-7657.
• Sunshine Summer Jazz Concert Series, 6 to 7:30 p.m. Sept. 18 at the Maumee Indoor Theater. Tickets, $20.
• Farmers' market on Louisiana Avenue downtown, 3 to 8 p.m. Thursdays through Oct. 14. 419-874-9147.
• The 577 Foundation, 573 East Front St., offering classes as follows: Enchantment in the garden, Sept. 8 from 6-8 p.m., fee $15; and Insight/out group course, Sept. 9, 16, 23, and 30 from 6:30-8:30 p.m., fee $35. Limited space. Call 419-874-4174.
• Immunization/WIC Clinics: St. Timothy's Episcopal Church, 871 East Boundary St., Sept. 8 for WIC and immunizations and Sept. 21 for WIC, clinic, and immunizations. Walk-in at 9:30 a.m. to noon or 1-3 p.m. Call 419-354-9661 for WIC, 419-354-9049 for clinic, and 419-354-5556 for an immunization appointment. Bring your shot record.
• Auditions: Adult singers needed for the musical fund-raiser hosted by the Perrysburg Musical Theatre Company. The musical Mostly Menken will feature songs of Alan Menken, Oct. 23 at 7:30 p.m. at the Perrysburg High School auditorium and hosted by Broadway actor Jody Madaras. The company will be holding an open call by appointment from 6-9 p.m. Sept. 1 at Zoar Lutheran Church, 314 East Indiana Ave. Prepare a brief Broadway or Disney song that shows voice and range. No rock. Bring sheet music; accompanist provided. Adults will be featured in solo, duet, and group members. For an appointment, call 419-270-3224 or e-mail email@example.com.
• September Roche de Boeuf Festival seeking crafters for the Sept. 25 event. Booths are $65. Registration forms at watervillechamber.com. The Chamber also encourages local organizations to participate in the parade. Contact the Waterville Area Chamber of Commerce, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Waterville Idol Contestants in all age groups needed; sign up now for Sept. 18 auditions. Competition limited to 50 applicants. Final competition is Sept. 25. Cash prize awarded. E-mail email@example.com for details.
• Children's Choir of Northwest Ohio, a nonprofit, communitywide children's choir for 4-8 grade students is holding auditions on Sept. 7-8 from 5-8 p.m. at Community of Christ Church, 6517 Finzel Rd., Whitehouse. Visit: ccofnwo.org or call 419-377-7710.
• “Back-to-School” Kid's Fun Fair at the Body of Christ Fellowship Church, 5612 West Bancroft St., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sept. 11. Free health screenings for children who are without health insurance. Any child requiring eyeglasses will receive a voucher for a free eye examination by a local eye doctor and a voucher for a free pair of eyeglasses. The Toledo Health Department will provide immunizations. All children who attend will receive free school supplies. Call 419-464-8586.
tSenior Discovery Days at the Toledo Zoo, 2700 Broadway St., 419-385-5721. Free admission and special events each Tuesday in September and October. Call to reserve a spot on a specific tour at ext. 2110. For information: toledozoo.org/events/seniordiscovery.
• Toledo's 4th Annual Out of the Darkness Community Walk for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Sept. 11, at Olander Park, 6930 Sylvania Ave., Sylvania, 419-882-8313. Registration at park at 9 a.m. with walk at 10 a.m. To register, donate or learn more: outofthedarkness.org.
• Flag Football, City of Toledo Division of Recreation and Toledo Community Recreation Program, ages: 6-8 years, 9-11 years, 12-14 years; $150/team, individuals welcome. Games at Scott Park Sports Complex, Monday-Friday, begining Sept. 14, 5 p.m., 5:45 p.m., and 6:30 p.m. To register call, Jim at 419-936-3090 or 419-356-1077 by Sept. 1.