• Bio-Blitz at Wood County Park District Slippery Elm Trail: Cricket Frog Cove area, 18729 Mercer Rd., noon-4 p.m. Sept. 18. Inventorying species of plants, mammals, diatoms, aquatic animals, birds, and reptiles. Discover new things about nature in Ohio. Small snack provided. Morgan Chidester, firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-661-5113, or Debbie Nofzinger, email@example.com, 419-661-1697.
• Get the Smartest Card: September is library card sign-up month with the Wood County District Public Library, 251 North Main St. Easy sign-up with current photo ID and brief application. Parent/guardians sign application form for children. Fee of $2 for lost card waived. For information: wcdpl.org/wcdplwalbridge.asp.
• Diabetes Free Seminar at Lutheran Village at Wolf Creek, 2001 Perrysburg-Holland Rd., 6:30 p.m. Sept. 16. Discuss signs, symptoms, complications, and treatment options for diabetes with Marilyn Bame, RD, LD, CDE from St. Luke's Hospital.
• West Bethseda Folk Music Concerts, 11954 County Road I, 7 p.m. Sept. 23, with John Flynn. WBConcerts@WestBethesda.org.
• Fall Festival at Harvard Elementary, 1949 Glendale Ave., 4:30-8:30 p.m. Sept. 17. Food, games, airbrushed tattoos, balloon animals, entertainment. Information: Kelly Royce, 419-205-0448 or Amy Nofziger, 567-694-9329.
• Immaculate Conception Parish celebration to honor incorporated parish, St. James, 434 Western Ave., 11 a.m. Sept. 19. Celebration followed by a picnic at the church. All former St. James parishioners, current Darby parishioners, and other friends welcome.
• Craft and gift displayers invited to display at the 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 19 show at Gladieux Meadows, 4330 Heatherdowns Blvd. Rental information: leave message at 419-537-7657.
• Libbey Farewell,Libbey High School, 1250 Western Ave., noon-5 p.m. Sept. 25. Libbey memorabilia, prizes, building tours, Libbey vs. Scott game, sock hop, and more. Information: Trish, Class of 1977, and William Ellis, Class of 1968, 419-255-0433.
• Toledo Area Genealogical Society meeting in the basement of Common Space, 1700 North Reynolds Rd., every second Monday. Information: tagsohio.org.
• “60 Years of Jazz,” Maumee Indoor Theatre, 601 Conant St., 7 p.m. Sept. 18. Toledo Jazz Orchestra Quintet will feature Nate Gurley and TJO Director Ron Kischuk, and will chronicle 60 years of jazz in recognition of Sunshine's 60 years. Tickets: $20. 419-865-0251.
• Lifesteps Weight Management Program, St. Luke's Hospital, 5901 Monclova Rd., 7 p.m. starting Sept. 20, running 12 weeks. Each participant must meet with a dietitian before the class begins. Registration, 419-893-5911, ext. 6401. Cost: $132 (payable in two installments) includes all handouts and workbooks.
• The 577 Foundation, 573 East Front St., offering Insight/out group course 6:30-8:30 p.m. Sept. 16, 23, and 30, fee $35. Limited space. Call 419-874-4174 to register or to inquire about additional classes.
• Harrison Rally Day Festival Lousiana Ave. downtown, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Sept. 18. Parade 10 a.m., marketplace, art exhibits/booths, “Taste of Perrysburg” food court, children's games and art activities, musical entertainment.
• Farmers market Louisiana Avenue downtown, 3 to 8 p.m. Thursdays through Oct. 14. 419-874-9147.
• Immunization/WIC Clinics: St. Timothy's Episcopal Church, 871 East Boundary St., Sept. 21 for WIC, clinic, and immunizations. Walk-in at 9:30 a.m. to noon or 1-3 p.m. Call 419-354-9661 for WIC, 419-354-9049 for clinic, and 419-354-5556 for an immunization appointment. Bring your immunization record.
• Waterville Idol Contestants in all age groups needed; sign up now for Sept. 18 auditions. Competition limited to 50 applicants. Final competition Sept. 25. Cash prize awarded. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
• September Roche de Boeuf Festival seeks crafters for the Sept. 25 event. Booths are $65. Registration forms at watervillechamber.com. Contact the Chamber at email@example.com.
• Karaoke Night at the American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., 8-11 p.m. Sept. 25.
• The Classic Car Show at Taylor Cadillac, 6100 West Central Ave., 10 a.m., Sept. 18. Many vintage Cadillacs on display. Food, fun, and prizes.
• Sarah Burnard Heator Memorial 5K Run at Secor Metropark, 10001 West Central Ave., Sept. 25. Registration, 7:30 a.m.; kids' fun run, 8:15 a.m.; 5K run/walk, 9 a.m. Cost: $15-$30. Proceeds go toward a memorial nursing scholarship. For more information: SarahsRuN@yahoo.com or 419-290-7753.