• Holland American Legion Post 646, 1074 Clarion Ave., 9 a.m.-noon, Oct. 17. All you can eat buffet. 419-865-8511.
• American Legion Voiture 141 Sunday breakfast, 2232 Airport Hwy., Toledo, 9 a.m.-noon, Oct. 17. Pancakes, waffles, or French toast, sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee or milk. Cost: $6, additional sausage extra.
• Perrysburg American Legion Post 28 pancake breakfast, 130 West Indiana Ave., Perrysburg, 8-11 a.m., Oct. 16. Cost: $5 for adults, $3 for children 12 and under. Includes pancakes, sausage, and beverage. Proceeds to Honor Flight.
• Zion United Church of Christ Pork Chop meal, 13525 Township Rd. 178, Bellevue, Ohio, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Oct. 17. Cost: $9 adults, $5 children under 12. Carryout available. 419-483-6658.
• Mayfair-Plymouth Congregational Church's Men's Fellowship, 5253 Bennett Rd., 5-7 p.m., Oct. 22. All-you-can-eat perch, including French fries, macaroni and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, rolls, and cake. Cost: $7 adults. Kids' menu (children under 12) includes chicken nuggets, applesauce, macaroni and cheese, and cake for $4. 419-476-7093.
• St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 798 South Coy Rd., Oregon, 4-7 p.m., Oct. 15. All you can eat Alaskan and walleye, dessert included. Dine in or carryout. Cost: $8 adults, $4 child. 419-691-9400.
• Alva N. Sidle Post 232, 12580 River Rd., Grand Rapids, Ohio, 5-7 p.m., Oct. 15. All you care to eat. Cost: $8. 419-832-4751.
• Steak, VFW Post 2898, 3925 West Alexis Rd., 5-7 p.m., Oct. 16. Strip steak, baked potato, salad, and dinner roll. Cost: $8. Proceeds to Veteran's Hospital Fund. 419-473-9649.
• Taco Night at VFW Post 4906, 2161 Consaul St., Toledo, 4-7 p.m., Oct. 15. 419-698-4411.
• Chili Cook-Off, Toledo Woman's Club, 3829 Woodley Rd., Suite B-8, 6:30-9 p.m., Oct. 14. Cost: $10 each. Music and silent auction. Reservations and information: 419-474-7621.
• Baked steak, Delta American Legion Post 373, 5939 State Rt. 109, near Delta, Ohio, 5-7 p.m., Oct. 15. Baked steak, mashed potatoes, vegetable, coleslaw, pie and drink. Cost: $8. 419-822-4526.
• Hog Roast, Sons of American Legion Maumee Post 320, 204 Illinois Ave., 3-7 p.m., Oct. 16. Proceeds to Children's Miracle Network. Cost: $10 per person. Tickets: Doug Hancock, 419-350-4054.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.