• VFW Post 2898, 3925 West Alexis Rd., Toledo, 8 a.m.-12 p.m., Saturday. Made-to-order, all-you-can-eat omelets, sausage gravy and biscuits, pancakes, and more. Cost: $6. 419-473-9649.
• St. Caspar Knights of Columbus buffet, St. Caspar Parish Life Center, 1205 North Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Sunday. Pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, and other foods including fruit. Proceeds to Stephanie Frost Family. Free-will donation.
• Pig in a Blanket, Unity United Methodist, 1910 East Broadway, Northwood, noon until gone, Sunday. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children 3-12, free for under 3. 419-693-5170.
tAll-you-can-eat turkey, Lyons Unitarian Universalist Church, 145 East Morenci St., Lyons, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Sunday. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for 12 and under. Carryout, 419-923-3502.
• Mayfair-Plymouth Congregational Church's Men's Fellowship, 5253 Bennett Rd., 5-7 p.m., Friday. All-you-can-eat perch, french fries, mac and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, rolls, dessert. Cost: $7 for adults. Menu for children under 12 includes chicken nuggets, $4. 419-476-7093.
• St. Caspar Knights of Columbus, St. Caspar Parish Life Center, 1205 North Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 4:30-7 p.m., Friday. Baked fish and other foods including desserts. Proceeds to Fulton County Historical Society. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children 7-12, free for ages 6 and under and over 90.
• Pigs 'n' Blankets, RiverPoint Ministries UMC, 2862 131st St., 4:30-6 p.m., Friday. Includes stuffed peppers, potato, vegetable, roll, beverage, and dessert. Cost: $8. 419-726-1888.
• Steak or Chicken dinner, American Legion Post 135, 2404 West Sylvania Ave., Toledo, 5-7 p.m., Saturday. Cost: $7.50.
• Taste of Poland Polish pork chop dinner, Resurrection Polish National Catholic Church, 1835 West Temperance Rd., Temperance, 5-7 p.m., Thursday. Kielbasa, mashed potatoes and gravy, pierogi, sweet and sour cabbage, green beans, roll and butter, dessert, and beverage. Cost: $10. 734-847-5052.
• Chicken 'n' Biscuit dinner by the Honor Workers of St. John's United Church of Christ, 448 East Rice St., Elmore, 4-7 p.m., Saturday. Cost: $6.50 for adults, $3 for children ages 3-10.
• Mexican Dinner, St. Ignatius Catholic Church, 212 North Stadium Rd., Oregon, 4:30-7 p.m., Friday. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children.