FLINT, Mich. — Michigan authorities say four people are dead in two separate incidents of what may have been accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
Flint police say they found a man and woman dead early Christmas morning and say a child is hospitalized as a result of an apparent accident, and a gas utility truck has been called to the scene.
Mlive.com says police aren't able to confirm that the deaths were due to carbon monoxide poisoning but say no foul play was involved.
The website says a CMS Energy Corp. truck was at the scene, and the home's windows were open.
The Macomb County sheriff's department says two people died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Monday in Bruce Township. They referred requests for details to state police, who declined comment Tuesday.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.