• Arts in the Garden,10 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 12 at 5727 North Main St. 419-824-4153.
• Vintage Base Ball, Sylvania Cup Tournament, June 13, Pacesetter Park, 8801 Sylvania-Metamora Rd. The Great Black Swamp Frogs of Sylvania play at 10 a.m., noon, and 2 p.m. sev.org/GBSFrogs.
• Angel Food Ministries, King of Glory Lutheran Church, 6517 Brint Rd., offers $60 worth of food for $30. Sign up 9 to 11 a.m. June 12. 419-882-6488.
• Blues and Jazz Festival, fund-raiser for the Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank, 4 p.m. June 19, Centennial Terrace, 5773 Centennial Rd. Tickets, $25 in advance, $30 at the gate.
• Free pain-management seminar, 6:30 p.m. June 10, Lutheran Village at Wolf Creek, 2001 Perrysburg-Holland Rd.
• Blessed Sacrament Parish Festival, 6 to 11 p.m. June 10, 5 p.m. to midnight June 11, 2 p.m. to midnight June 12, and noon to 6 p.m. June 13. Live music, games, rides, beer tent, Polish dinners, bingo, and poker. Entrance across from Start High School, 2100 Tremainsville Rd. bsctoledo.com.
• Echoes of Poland Spring Concert, 3 p.m. June 13, Notre Dame Academy, 3535 West Sylvania Ave. Folk-dance and dance ensemble. Tickets, $7 adults, $6 seniors, $3 children, available at the door. 419-531-8658.
• Glass City Singles Ladies Fashion Night,8 p.m. to midnight, June 11, Gladieux Meadows, 4480 Heatherdowns Blvd. $8. ToledoSingles.com.
• Rummage sale, St. Clement Rosary-Altar Society, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 14 and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 15 at 2990 Tremainsville Rd. Last-day bag sale, $2.
• Point Place Days continue through June 26, with a variety of events including a community garage and yard sale June 10 to 12 and amusement rides 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. June 12 at 4633 Suder Ave. On June 11, the annual Point Place Canoe Race will be6 to 8 p.m., plus a chicken-and-ribs barbecue 4 to 8 p.m., both at Cullen Park and Marina, 4500 North Summit St. For a complete schedule of events, call 419-727-8777.
• St. John the Baptist Church rummage sale, 5153 North Summit St., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 10, 11, and 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 12. Last-day bag sales.
• Flag Day Celebration, 7 p.m. June 14, Friendship Park Community Center, 2930 131st St. Food and beverages available.
• Relay for Life Used Book Sale fund-raiser,3 to 9 p.m. June 10, 9 a.m. to midnight June 11 and 7 a.m. to noon June 12, Fulton County Fairgrounds, 8514 State Rt. 108. Hardbacks, $1.50 to $2. Paperbacks, 50 cents to $1. Bag sale at $2 after 10 a.m. June 12. 419-337-1161.
• Fulton County 4-H Camp, June 12 to 16 at 4-H Camp Palmer, 26450 County Road MN, southwest of Fayette. Open to 4-H members and non 4-H members age 8-13 as of Jan. 1. Nature adventures, sports. Registration forms at fulton.osu.edu/topics/4-h-youth-development/youth-forms-applications. 419-337-9210.
• Brown Bag Outdoor Concert Series: Jason Quick Trio plays jazz,12:15 to 1:15 p.m. June 9, north lawn, Main Library downtown, 325 Michigan St. Free.
• Summer Concerts, 11:30 am. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays through June 29, outdoors in the Courtyard, 1 SeaGate downtown. June 15: Jeff Williams Group. Free.
• “Death by Chocolate” live music, visual arts, sculpture, dessert buffet featuring chocolate,7 to 9 p.m. June 15, Toledo School for the Arts garden, 333 14th St. $30. For ages 18 and over. Tickets: 419-246-8732, ext. 217.• Free hearing screenings for ages 3 to adult, Toledo Hearing and Speech Center, 3148 West Central Ave. Dates: June 14, 21, and 28 between 1 and4 p.m. each day. No appointments needed. 419-241-6219.
• St. Vincent de Paul 55+ Club, noon lunch meeting June 15, and music at1 p.m. by the West Park Place Senior Choir, 3157 Brigham St. 419-476-4686.
• Richard Kazmaier Open Charity Golf Outing, 9 a.m. June 14, Heather Downs Country Club, 3910 Heatherdowns Blvd., $85. The 1951 Heisman Trophy winner Richard Kazmaier will be in town to play.
• ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 15 and 17, with exam at 8:30 a.m. June 22, One Government Center downtown, Suite 550. Cost, $175. Open to any manager or employee of food service operations. 419-337-9210.
• Kingston HealthCare Company charity golf outing, June 14, Belmont Country Club, 29601 Bates Rd, Perrysburg Township. Benefits Honor Flight of Northwest Ohio. Details: 419-517-8200.
• Bus Tour of Five Gardens in Marshall-Battle Creek, Mich., sponsored by the Black Swamp Hosta and Daylily Society, June 19, leaving at 7 a.m. sharp from the Toledo Botanical Garden's parking lot, 5403 Elmer Drive. $43 fee includes a box lunch. Fee due in advance: 419-841-3905.
• Maumee Valley Historical Society, annual lawn sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 19, Wolcott House Museum grounds, 1031 River Rd., Maumee. Vendor space available: 419-893-9602.
• Humane Ohio, low-cost neutering of male cats during the month of June, $20. 419-266-5607 or humaneohio.org.
• Canoe Trips on the Maumee: Otsego Canoe Livery open through Labor Day, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Located at the intersection of State Rt. 235 and State Rt. 65, Grand Rapids Township. Reservations: 800-321-1897, or 419-353-1897 locally. woodcountyparkdistrict.org.
• Canoe Trips on the Huron River, now through Sept. 26. Park in the Huron River Valley Campground in Erie County's Milan Township; Erie Metroparks staff transport you to the starting point. Paddle down the Huron back to the campground. Two-hour trips begin 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Saturdays and 9 a.m. only on Sundays, $15 per canoe. Must register five days in advance. Directions: 419-625-7783, ext. 221 or visit eriemetroparks.org.
• Side Cut Explorer tram ride, a 12-passenger, wheelchair accessible tram ride along the Maumee River and canal towpath, 10 and 11:15 am. Tuesdays through June 22, and 6 and 7:30 p.m. June 29. Leave from Sidecut's riverview area, 1026 River Rd., Maumee. Fee, $2. Reservations required: 419-407-9700.
• Free Basic Skills and GED classes at 18 locations, Penta Career Center Adult Education. Registration: 419-661-6555.
• Motorcycle safety training courses through October, Owens Community College, Oregon Road. Register: 800-GO-OWENS.
• Toledo Public Schools preschool program is enrolling ages 3 and 4 for the 2010-2011 school year. Classes meet mornings or afternoons, Monday through Thursday. $350 per year; fee waivers available. 419-671-8755.
• YWCA Child Care Resource and Referral offers assistance in locating affordable child care and in becoming a child care provider in Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Paulding, Williams, and Wood counties. Information: 419-255-5519 or 800-632-3052.
• Inverness Caddies Alumni Association meets at Charlie's Restaurant, 6945 West Central Ave., Sylvania Township, 8:15 a.m. the first Wednesday of each month. 419-537-1064.
• Maumee Valley Model Boat Club, 6:30 p.m. dinner meetings first Thursday of month, Bob Evans Restaurant, 6420 Kit Lane, Maumee. Radio-controlled, sail, and static-boat runs, 1-5 p.m. the fourth Saturday of the month. Information: 419-472-1331.
• English-language classes throughout Toledo area, for those who speak other languages. Information: 419-824-8539.
• DivorceCare, weekly seminar and support group for people who are separated or divorced, 6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays at 8353 Monclova Rd. Information: Kathy, 419-261-8363.
• Toledo Artists' Club at Toledo Botanical Garden, classes in advanced drawing and mixed media for ages 5-17. 419-841-8153.
• American Legion Post 335, Friday noon lunches and speaker at the post, 235 14th St.
• Waterville Playshop: Youth Summer Theater workshop for ages 8-13,9 a.m. to noon June 14-25, Monclova Community Center, 8115 Monclova Rd., Monclova. Teen Theater Intensive for ages 14-18, 1 to 3 p.m. June 14-25. Fees due June 7; $160 per student. E-mail: email@example.com.
• Free Boys' Football Camp for grades 3-8 from June 14-18 at Libbey High School. Register 10 to 11 a.m. and camp, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Registration: 419-917-3547. Sponsored by Mentoring, Education, and Leadership Inc.
• Summer Camp at the Catholic Club, Educational Child Care and Family Center, for ages 6-14, open 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. weekdays, 16th and Jefferson Streets. Art lessons, musical theater, swimming, field trips, some meals. 419-243-7255.
• Owens Community College, New Heroes Youth Camps, for ages 8-17,8 a.m. to noon June 14-16 or June 21-23, Center for Emergency Preparedness, Owens' Toledo-area Campus, Oregon Road, Perrysburg Township. For details, visit owens.edu.
• Toledo Community Recreation Youth Baseball: for boys ages 14 and under and ages 17 and under and girls ages 12, 14, and 17 and under. Team fees are $150; league play begins June 21. To register: Jim at 419-936-3090 (boys' teams), or Danielle, 419-691-1429 (girls' teams).