• VFW Post 2898, 3925 West Alexis Rd., Toledo, 8 a.m.-12 p.m., Saturday. Made-to-order, all-you-can-eat omelets, sausage gravy and biscuits, pancakes, and more. Cost: $6. 419-473-9649.
• St. Caspar Knights of Columbus Breakfast Buffet, St. Caspar Parish Life Center, 1205 North Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 8:30a.m.-12:30 p.m., Sunday. Pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs. Sausage gravy, biscuits, and other foods including fruit. Proceeds to Stephanie Frost Family. Freewill donation.
• Pig in a Blanket, Unity United Methodist, 1910 East Broadway, Northwood, noon until gone, Sunday. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children 3-12, free for under 3. 419-693-5170.
• All-you-can-eat turkey, Lyons Unitarian Universalist Church, 145 East Morenci St., Lyons, 11:30 a.m.-1:30p.m., Sunday. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children 12 and under. To order carryout, 419-923-3502.
• Mayfair-Plymouth Congregational Church's Men's Fellowship, 5253 Bennett Rd., 5-7 p.m., Friday. All-you-can-eat perch, french fries, mac and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, rolls, dessert. Cost: $7 for adults. Menu for children under 12 includes chicken nuggets, $4. 419-476-7093.
• St. Caspar Knights of Columbus, St. Caspar Parish Life Center, 1205 North Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 4:30-7 p.m., Friday. Baked fish and other foods including desserts. Proceeds to Fulton County Historical Society. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children 7-12, free for ages 6 and under and over 90.
• Pigs 'n' Blankets, RiverPoint Ministries UMC, 2862 131st St., Toledo, 4:30-6 p.m., Friday. Stuffed peppers, potato, vegetable, roll and butter, beverage, and dessert. Cost: $8. 419-726-1888.
• Steak or Chicken dinner, American Legion Post 135, 2404 West Sylvania Ave., Toledo, 5-7 p.m., Saturday. Cost: $7.50.
• Taste of Poland Polish pork chop dinner, Resurrection Polish National Catholic Church, 1835 West Temperance Rd., Temperance, 5-7 p.m. Thursday. Kielbasa, mashed potatoes and gravy, pierogi, sweet and sour cabbage, green beans, roll and butter, dessert, and beverage. Cost: $10. 734-847-5052.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.