• Treating Chronic Sinus Infections, Flower Hospital Medical Office Building Auditorium, 5300 Harroun Rd., 6-8 p.m., Thursday. Balloon Sinuplasty system by Acclarent. Information: 419-824-1399, press 0. Free seminar.
• “Music with a Message,” Southview's Center for Performing Arts, 7225 Sylvania Ave., 7:30 p.m., Oct. 27. Mixed chorus. Information: Sue Thompson, Southview Director of Vocal Music, 419-824-8580, ext. 6118. Free and open to the public.
• St. Clement Rosary-Altar Society fall rummage sale, 2990 Tremainsville Rd., 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday, and 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Tuesday with $2 bag day. Lunch available.
• 17th Annual Halloween Parade, Blessed Sacrament/Greater Close Park Neighborhood, corner of Grantwood Boulevard and Bellevue Road,1:30 p.m., Sunday. Kids in costume, local politicians, fire trucks, marching bands, and more. Food, games, and a costume contest.
• Evergreen Blood Drive, Evergreen High School gym, 14544 County Road 6,12:30-6:30 p.m. today. Walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Holy Trinity Altar Rosary.
• Parenting Young Children for parents of children birth to 12 years at the Fulton County Board of Developmental Disabilities, Ottokee St., 5:30-7:30 p.m., Thursday and Tuesday. Learn about redirection, active listening, setting limits, applying consistent consequences, and more. Child care available. Funded by the Fulton County Family First Council and Ohio Children's Trust Fund. Through grant funding, many Fulton County residents can participate at no cost; others may register for $50. Call 419-337-9210.
• St. Paul's United Methodist Church Rummage Sale, 2439 Tremainsville Rd., 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 27.
• Mary Immaculate School Celebrating 50 Years of Education, 3835 Secor Rd., 12:30-5 p.m., Saturday. Food, raffles, activities, and Moon Walk. Walk through school and view some history. Proceeds go to students' education. For donations or information, Jennifer Fiedler-Tracy, 419-724-1379.
• Baby Sign Language, Reynolds Corners Branch Library, 4833 Dorr St., 11 a.m., Thursday. Information: 419-259-5320.
• Historic Woodlawn Cemetery hosting Trees and Tombstone Family Event, 1502 West Central Ave., 1-5 p.m., Sunday. Walking tours, camera clinic, bird watching, tree crafts, and art projects. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-472-2186.
• Manor House Trunk Show at Wildwood Preserve, Solarium, 5100 West Central Ave., 4-7:30 p.m., Thursday. Free admission.tSt. Francis de Sales High School Hall of Fame Ceremony and Dinner, Gladieux Meadows, 4480 Heatherdowns Blvd., 6 p.m. cocktails, 7 p.m. dinner, 7:45 p.m. awards, following Thursday. Cost: $35 per person with cash bar. Reservations required by Thursday by calling Kathy Gullette, 419-531-1618 or email@example.com.
• The Bone Bash, Heatherdowns Country Club, 3910 Heatherdowns Blvd., 7 p.m.-midnight, Saturday. Costumes encouraged. Cocktail attire. Music, silent auction, costume contest, and palm readings. Cash bar. Cost: $25 per person or $49 per couple. Proceeds go to fighting arthritis.
• Fourth Annual Spaghetti Dinner and silent auction fund-raiser for the Toledo City Bicycle Cooperative at Saint Mark's Episcopal Church, 2272 Collingwood Blvd., 6 p.m., Sunday. Tickets: $10 with one free entry into a drawing, can be purchased at the bike co-op or at the door. The nonprofit organization recycles, repairs, and reconditions used bicycles. 419-386-6090.
• Waite Alumni Award nominations are being accepted by Distinguished Waite Alumni Executive Committee until Oct. 29. For nomination forms, call 419-671-7000.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.