• American Legion Auxiliary fund-raiser, all you can eat, American Legion Post 103, 11045 Harold Drive, Luna Pier, Mich., 9 a.m.-noon, Sunday. Pancakes, biscuits/gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, and orange juice. Cost: $6 adults; $5.50 seniors; $5 kids 5-10; under 4 free.
• River View Yacht Club, 5981 Edgewater Drive, 8:30-11:30 a.m., Sundays. Made-to-order omelets, full buffet including eggs, toast, bacon, ham, sausage, french toast, pancakes, potatoes, sausage gravy and biscuits, coffee, juice. Cost: $6 adults; $5 seniors; $4 kids 4-12. 419-729-9251.
• SAL Breakfast Buffet American Legion Post 646 All-you-can-eat, 1074 Clarion Ave., Holland, 9 a.m.-noon, Sunday. Cost: $6 adults; $5 seniors (over 62); $5 kids 10 and under. Pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, and sausage, 419-865-8511.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., third Sunday of each month. Buffet. Cost: $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for kids 2-15, free for kids under 2. 419-877-5171.
• Voiture 141, 2232 Airport Highway, 9 a.m.-noon, first and third Sunday of each month. Pancakes, waffles, french toast, sausage gravy, biscuits, eggs, and sausage. Cost: $6 for adults, $3 for children. 419-661-2479
• Delta American Legion Post 373, 5939 State Rt. 109, near Delta, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. every Sunday. All you can eat. Cost: $6.50 adults, $4 for children ages 4-12, free for children under 3. 419-822-4526.
• Adams Township Post 553 Veterans' lunch, 206 South Byrne Rd., 11 a.m.-1 p.m., every Tuesday. Program to benefit the American Legion Family of Veterans. Soup and sandwich, menu changes weekly. Cost: $3.50. Open to all veterans and family members. 419-535-9300.
• Clay High School Culinary Arts program's student-run Golden Eagle Cafe, cost: $6 to $8. 419-693-0665, ext. 2162.
• American Legion Post 646, 1074 Clarion Ave., Holland, 4:30-7:30 p.m., every Friday. Lake perch and walleye, $10 for adults, $9.50 for seniors, $7 for children. Steaks and burgers a la carte. Carryout available, 419-865-8511.
• Conn-Weissenberger Post 587, 2020 West Alexis Rd., 5-7 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat fish, $7; $9 for shrimp, $9 combo. Fries, chicken, macaroni and cheese, roll, slaw, fruit cocktail, and applesauce. Beverages and desserts extra. 419-471-0587.
• Przybylski Post 642, 2810 Airport Hwy., 4-7 p.m. every Friday. Fish $6.50, shrimp $7, fettuccine Alfredo, $6. All dinners include salad bar and dessert. Cheeseburgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, fried mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, french fries available. 419-381-9259.
• Joseph W. Diehn American Legion Post 468, 5580 Centennial Rd., Sylvania Township, 5-7 p.m., the first and third Fridays of the month. All-you-can-eat cost: $8, $6 for children up to age 10. 419-882-9080.
• Berkey Congregational Church soup and sandwich supper, 12046 Sylvania-Metamora Rd., Berkey, 5-7 p.m., Monday. Cafeteria-style and carryout. Donation.
• Walbridge VFW Post 9963 ham and scalloped potatoes dinner, 109 North Main St., Walbridge, 5-7 p.m., Saturday. Includes vegetable, salad, roll and butter, and dessert. Sponsored by the Men's Auxiliary. Cost: $8. 419-666-0367.
• Metamora Boy Scout Troop 167 pancake breakfast at Holy Trinity Church in the Holy Family Room, 2649 U.S. 20, 8 a.m.-noon, Sunday. Donations. Full pancake breakfast cooked by the Scouts. Benefits toward Philmont dues. Silent auction.
• VFW Post 9656 Chili mac dinner, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville, 4:30-7 p.m., Thursday. Cost: $5. 734-856-3245.
• Picker's Night Out, Joseph W. Diehn American Legion Post 468, 5580 Centennial Rd., Sylvania Township, first and third Tuesday of every month. Tacos, 75 cents; margaritas, $2. 419-882-9080.
• Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St. Community dinner last Tuesday of each month. Hymn singalong, ice cream, 6:30 p.m. 419-726-7390.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.