Loading…
Friday, November 28, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
HomeHome
Published: Wednesday, 6/16/2004

Elderly couple hurt in propane explosion

LIMA, Ohio - An elderly Allen County couple were hurt yesterday when a propane water heater apparently exploded at their home.

Ben Williams was in serious condition at St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo, where he was being treated for burns on his face and upper body. His wife, Jerry Williams, was treated at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima, for burns on her legs.

Fire and rescue crews were called to the Williams' home on State Rt. 81 shortly after 9 a.m. The explosion did not cause a fire.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.

Points of Interest








Poll