Loading…
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
HomeHome
Published: Thursday, 8/26/2004

Wood Lane gains its recertification

BOWLING GREEN - The Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities notified Wood Lane this week that its programs have been accredited for five more years.

The accreditation covers Wood Lane's early intervention program, its school, sheltered workshop, community employment services program, as well as service and support administration, transportation, and administration.

The state found Wood Lane in compliance with 98 percent of 3,000 evaluation standards. Superintendent William Clifford said a plan of correction has been submitted and accepted for the remaining 2 percent of standards. He said fewer than five of the 88 county MRDD boards in Ohio have earned five-year accreditations.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.







Poll