Loading…
Friday, July 11, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
HomeHome
Published: Sunday, 9/5/2004

3 men suffer burns pouring gas on fire

Three men accidentally set themselves on fire in Providence Township when they poured gasoline on a bonfire, authorities said.

Two of the men were flown to St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center in serious condition. The third was taken by ambulance to St. Luke s Hospital in fair condition.

Their names were not available last night.

The men were cooking over a fire outside a house in the 10400 block of Bailey Road, near Vollmer Road, about 8:30 p.m. when they poured the fuel on a bonfire near their cooking fire, according to the Lucas County Sheriff s Office.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.



Poll