FINDLAY - The Hancock Historical Museum plans to unveil a Findlay-built 1913 Adams Brothers Co. truck at 2 p.m. tomorrow in the transportation gallery behind the main museum on West Sandusky Street.
The truck was donated in December by Emma Jean Fisher, of Xenia, Ohio.
She and her late husband, Kenneth, purchased the truck in 1968 from the son of the man who had the original Adams dealership in Dayton.
It is the only known Adams truck still in existence, and it still has the original motor.
In addition to the Adams one-ton truck, the museum also has on display two Grant cars and a Buckeye Traction Ditcher, which all were made in Findlay.