Friday, Sep 30, 2016
One of America's Great Newspapers ~ Toledo, Ohio

Local

West Toledo woman rescued from fire

A woman rescued from a fire at the West Toledo home she owns was in serious condition last night in Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center.

The fire was reported just after midnight yesterday at the two-story home in the 4200 block of Roanoke Road. Firefighters rescued Margaret Affolter from the residence.

Battalion Chief William Sulewski said a candle on a table might have caused the fire. The loss from the fire was estimated at $20,000.

Click to comment

Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem?

Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet.

Copyright © 2015 Toledo Blade

To Top

Fetching stories…