Loading…
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
HomeNewsLocal
Published: Sunday, 12/13/2009

West Toledo woman rescued from fire

A woman rescued from a fire at the West Toledo home she owns was in serious condition last night in Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center.

The fire was reported just after midnight yesterday at the two-story home in the 4200 block of Roanoke Road. Firefighters rescued Margaret Affolter from the residence.

Battalion Chief William Sulewski said a candle on a table might have caused the fire. The loss from the fire was estimated at $20,000.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.








Poll