Loading…
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
HomeNewsLocal
Published: Tuesday, 5/18/2010

Fremont woman burned seriously in home fire

FREMONT — Careless smoking was believed to be the cause of a house fire that badly burned a Fremont woman over the weekend.

Bridgette Bibler, 35, was in critical condition yesterday at Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center. Fremont firefighters said a blaze broke out in a second-floor bedroom about 5:50 a.m. Saturday.

Ms. Bibler, who was able to escape and run to the home of a neighbor who called 911, suffered burns on her upper body. Damage from the blaze was estimated at $10,000.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.






Poll