People were evacuated from a house on the corner of Ash and Huron streets.
A reported gas leak at 1817 N. Superior St. prompted crews to evacuate people in the area Wednesday morning.
The leak in North Toledo was reported at 10:24 a.m.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.