Loading…
Thursday, October 02, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
HomeNewsLocal
Published: Tuesday, 12/28/2010

Green Springs house fire damage is $80,000

GREEN SPRINGS, Ohio — Damage was estimated at $80,000 from a fire Sunday morning at a Green Springs home.

No one was hurt, although at least one cat died. Green Springs Fire Chief Greg Lowe said the fire at the home of Joe Davis apparently started above the kitchen ceiling in electrical wiring.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.






Poll