GREEN SPRINGS, Ohio — Damage was estimated at $80,000 from a fire Sunday morning at a Green Springs home.
No one was hurt, although at least one cat died. Green Springs Fire Chief Greg Lowe said the fire at the home of Joe Davis apparently started above the kitchen ceiling in electrical wiring.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.