Loading…
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
HomeNewsLocal
Published: Saturday, 7/30/2011 - Updated: 3 years ago

Boaters treated for carbon monoxide poisoning

BLADE STAFF

CURTICE, Ohio — Five people were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning early Saturday morning after staying on a boat in the Cooley Canal Yacht Club in Curtice.

Jerusalem Township Fire officials said his department was called to the Yacht Club, 12235 Bono Rd., about 2 a.m.. for people reporting being dizzy and nauseous. Two squads transported the victims to Toledo Hospital, authorities said. The condition of the victims improved on the way to the hospital after they were given oxygen treatments, authorities said.

The victims were further treated at the hospital, but did not sustained life-threatening injuries, fire officials said.

Their identities were not immediately released.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.

Related stories







Poll