A fund has been set up to raise money for the family of a Springfield Township man killed July 5 in a severe thunderstorm.
Donations on behalf of Chris Zimmerman, 35, will be accepted at all Toledo-area KeyBank branches, Springfield school officials said.
Mr. Zimmerman, a Springfield High School graduate and father of two Springfield students, was rolling up the windows in his Ford Expedition when a tree fell on his vehicle's roof.
- Sarah Breck Bertram (1924-2015): Teacher a noted freelance model
- Katie M. Thomas (1921-2015): Produce grower’s hands ‘did some work’ for years
- R. Kenneth Wolfe, Sr. (1929-2015): Former UT engineering professor inspired students
- William H. Mikesell (1923-2015): Longtime attorney handled trusts, estates
- David Fickel: 1953-2015; Bankruptcy court clerk taught law at UT, ONU