A fund has been set up to raise money for the family of a Springfield Township man killed July 5 in a severe thunderstorm.
Donations on behalf of Chris Zimmerman, 35, will be accepted at all Toledo-area KeyBank branches, Springfield school officials said.
Mr. Zimmerman, a Springfield High School graduate and father of two Springfield students, was rolling up the windows in his Ford Expedition when a tree fell on his vehicle's roof.
- Lloyd R. Nolfo (1924-2015): Businessman called self-made blacksmith
- Keith Clyde Anderson (1939-2015): Educator coached high school sports, mock-trial contests
- Mother of 4 assisted in family’s city florist shop
- Psychiatrist led classes at MCO, assisted elderly
- Harry Freeman: 1929-2015; Hancock Co. agent advised area farmers