A fund has been set up to raise money for the family of a Springfield Township man killed July 5 in a severe thunderstorm.
Donations on behalf of Chris Zimmerman, 35, will be accepted at all Toledo-area KeyBank branches, Springfield school officials said.
Mr. Zimmerman, a Springfield High School graduate and father of two Springfield students, was rolling up the windows in his Ford Expedition when a tree fell on his vehicle's roof.
- Toledoan had 35-year career with Head Start
- Robert J. Greenler; 1924-2013: Expert in auto, float glass ran plants, had 20 patents
- Dr. Melvin Conn; 1921-2013: WWII vet a dentist in city for decades
- Fred A. Bollin [1939- 2013]; Manager led reform team at zoo
- Woman found dead in Northwood motel room