● Lutheran Church of the Master rummage sale, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. July 7, and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 8, 28744 Simmons Rd. Information: 419-874-7986.
● Grace Community Church block watch meeting, July 17, 3700 Dorr St.
● Free Dental Cleanings & Screenings for seniors and adults ages 50 and older, 8:30 a.m. to noon Thursdays of each month, Mercy Health Senior Wellness Center, 545 Indiana Ave. Appointments are required with completed application. No walk ins will be seen. Information: Tiffany Paris, 419-251-8930.
● Westbrook Senior Village Block Watch meetings 6:30 p.m. the third Tuesday of each month except December, when there is no meeting. Information: 419-540-3911 or 567-742-4180.
● Clothe Our Neighbors has recently opened at Trilby United Methodist Church, 5918 Secor Rd. The clothing bank is open every Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please bring a picture ID and proof of residency, Social Security for any children the household. Information: 419-297-5590.
● Monroe County Opportunity program representatives are at the center every other Tuesday from 10 a.m to noon, Monroe Senior Citizens Center, 15275 S. Dixie Hwy., Monroe. They will help you find the resources you need. Representatives help with applying for food assistance benefits, as well as getting home care, personal care, home chore, and transportation assistant. They also assist with applying for tax credits, housing, and Medicare Part D. To schedule appointment: 734-241-0404.
● Music Therapy Program at Monroe Senior Citizens Center, 15275 S. Dixie Hwy., Monroe, through the end of summer with instructor Dianne Newberry, a board certified music therapist. This pilot program will help determine if music helps with memory issues in those who are aging as well as those who have dementia. Information: 734-241-0404.
● Wood County Historical Center & Museum special program about the role of the post office in WWI with special guest Gary Levitt, curator of the museum, 2-4 p.m. July 13. Cost: $15 adults, $12 Wood County Historical Society members, and $5 ages 10 and under. Admission includes tea and light refreshments. Reservations needed by July 7. Information: 419-352-0967.
● Birchard Public Library programs: 423 Croghan St.; Block City, 2 p.m. July 5, “build a better city” with boxes and make other crafts; 4-5 p.m. July 6, Teen Glow in the Dark Slime, mix up your own glow-in-the dark slime to take home, noon-1 p.m. July 11, David Lester; July 18, Lance Horwedel, July 25, Johnny Rodriguez, Aug. 1, Jordan Wiewandt, will host the library concerts on the lawn. Bring some seating and maybe a lunch to these acoustic concerts in the library park. In inclement weather the concert will be held in the library meeting room. Register/details: Bridget at 419-334-7101 extension 209.
● Maumee Rec 5K Race and Walk hosted by the Maumee Senior Center. Race beginning and ending at the high school, 1147 Saco St., July 8. Cost: $15 per person day of event. Register: runsignup.com. Volunteers needed. Call 419-893-1994 by July 5.
●Toledo East Women’s Connection (formerly Christian Women’s Club). Area women are invited to concert luncheon and program, 11:30 a.m. July 13, Bayside Boardwalk, 2769 Seaman St. Featured musician, speaker Rhonda Lehman from Ft. Wayne, Ind. Cost: $11.50. Reservation: 419-691-9611 or 419-666-1633.
● VFW Post 9816 euchre tournaments, 1802 Ashcroft Dr., 2 p.m. Sundays. Cost: $10. Details, 419-725-9916
● Buskers Wanted for a Whitehouse event. Looking for performers from all forms of entertainement: musicians, magicians, dancers, mimes, face painters, sketch artists, puppeteers, balloon artists, jugglers, etc.). The BuskerFest is scheduled for Sept. 9. Application forms: whitehouseoh.gov or email email@example.com or call 419-877-5383.
● Way Public Library programs: 101 E. Indiana Ave.; Summer 2017 Teen Reading Club and programs, ages 11-15 years, through July 31, call to sign up; 1 to 4 p.m. July 10, CPR training for those who want to learn CPR but do not need a course completion card. The class will cover adult-hands only CPR with AED and choking, child CPR and choking, and infant CPR and choking. Any questions, Amy Allan, 419-872-8027, registration required; 4:30 p.m. July 7, library will host a discussion of the book Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the untold story of the black female mathematicians who helped win the space race. The movie will play 2 p.m. July 11 at the library. All events are free. Details/registration: 419-874-3135, ext. 351. The library is also collecting items for the Cocoon Shelter, a local organization that works with victims of domestic violence, now through Aug. 3. Call library extension 112 for list of items needed/questions.
● Birmingham Branch Library programs: 203 Paine Ave.; Build a Thing with Imagination Station, 2 p.m. July 6. Questions: 419-259-5210.
● Gibsonburg Public Library programs: 100 N. Webster St.; Reading to Residents-Teen Service Opportunity, 10 a.m. July 7; Cookbook Club, 6:30 p.m. July 10. Get together with Gooseberry Patch, remember to bring a copy of your recipe to share. B.E.N.I.C.E. Workshop: Build Everyone, No Insults, Compliment, and Energize, 6:30 p.m. July 19, youth will learn how to stand strong against bullies. Bethany Widmer and reading mentor coordinator will lead. Registration: 419-437-2173.
● Woodville Public Library programs: 101 E. Main St.; Build-a-craft club, grades kindergarten to 6, 1-4 p.m. July 3, 10, 17, and 24 ; Summer storytime, 10 a.m. July 6, 13, 20, and 27, Registeration required: 419-849-2744.
● Libbey High School Class of 1957 60th Reunion, 5:30 p.m. July 14, Holiday Inn French Quarter on Fremont Pike, Perrysburg. Dinner will be at 7 p.m. Cost: $25. Information: 419-385-1030.
● Start High School Class of 1977 Reunion, 7 p.m. July 29, Nick & Jimmy’s on Monroe St. Start High School 1977 reunion page is on Facebook. Please R.S.V.P. if plan on attending.
● Metamora High School Alumni Banquet, 5 p.m. July 29, Evergreen Elementary School, 14844 County Rd. 6, Metamora. Reservation required by July 22. Cost: $15 per person. Send reservation to Metamora Alumni Association, Diane Sanderson Jessen, 12607 W. Central, Berkey, 43504. Information: 419-829-6622.
● DeVilbiss High School Class of 1967 50th-class reunion, 6 p.m. Aug. 4, Highland Meadows Country Club. Information: LHaworth@aol.com.
● Macomber/Whitney Class of 1956 61st Reunion, 4 p.m. July 29, Bay View Yacht Club; graduates of 1950 through 1962 are also invited or any other classmates of Macomber/Whitney graduates. Reservations required by July 15. Information: 419-385-2292.
● DeVilbiss High School Class of 1972 45th-year reunion, Aug. 5, at Highland Meadows Golf Club, Sylvania. Information: Andrea Stengel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Clay High School Class of 1968 reunion picnic, Aug. 12, Jerusalem Township Fire Hall, 9501 Jerusalem Rd., Curtice, Ohio. Information: 419-836-4117, 419-270-2017, or email@example.com.
● Whitmer High School Class of 1949 68th reunion, 1 p.m. Aug.19, Angelo’s Northwood Villa, 6630 S. Dixie Hwy., Erie, Mich. Information: 734-856-5823.
● Rogers High School Class of 1967 50-year reunion, 5:30 p.m. Aug. 19, Brandywine Country Club. Classmates, friends, teachers RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, Marsha (White) Degens 419-381-7606, or Marcia (Bowers) Ruegsegger 419-277-6229.
● Waite High School Class of 1967 50-year Reunion, Aug. 26. Visit: Waite Class of 1967 on Facebook for details or call 419-693-2248 or 419-836-7413.
● Bowsher High School 1967 50-year reunion, Sept. 9. Detail at www.bowsher67.com or 419-385-3451.
● Start High School Class of 1967 Reunion is Oct. 14. Classmates may register and get information at startclassof67.com. No paper invitations will be sent.
● Woodward High School Class of 1967 is planning 50-year reunion. To learn more call Cheryl Meileck Phillips, 419-754-6158, Carl Nillson, 419-865-7031, or Jim Gregory, 419-726-2029.